Please view the presentation which will tell you everything you need to know about Year 1!
Class 1CA is taught by Mrs Alba, Mrs Burton, Miss Rowan and Mrs Boal.
Class 1MG is taught by Mrs Gadhok, Miss Toon, Mrs Khosla and Miss Mee.
The Key Stage 1 Phase Leader is Mrs Alba.
We are so excited to welcome you back and have many fantastic things planned for the year. Please visit this page for any updates.
Information for our parents:
Our PE days are on Monday and Thursday.
Homework will be sent out every Friday for your children to complete.
Please read with your children daily. Books will be changed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Please send your children with a bag for their books and a plastic water bottle.
Please view our knowledge organisers to see what your children are learning this term and for additional, fun activities to do at home.
How else can you help?
• Please let staff know of anything that happens at home that may impact on your child’s behaviour/ ability to learn at school.
• Please ensure that your child gets enough sleep and eats healthily. If you have any concerns, please see the school nurse. (Number available from the office).
• Limit screen time, especially before bedtime.
• Talk to your child in your first language!
• Invite friends round for play dates
• Please visit an optician to have your child’s vision tested. This is not done in school.
If you have any problems or concerns, please discuss them with your child’s teacher in the first instance. However, if you have an urgent question please contact the school office.
We look forward to having a great year with your child!!
Year 1 Team